Looking for a Business Development Manager for Al-Wakrah, Qatar.
- Prospect, develop, follow up and visit new and existing customers.
- Review and/or update pricing on existing parts.
- Review each quote to assure that all detail has been included and that profit is acceptable.
- Follow up with potential customers to turn quote into an order within a reasonable timeframe.
- Contact potential new customers for issues or general sales visit.
- Provide support and assistance to the estimators and support staff as needed.
- Manage the estimators for fabrication and estimate orders when needed.
- Get involved with quality issues either internally or at customer’s facility.
- Revise pricing on existing parts and submit to customers.
- Interface with customers in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Four experience as a Business Development Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong networker & relationship builder.