Looking for a Internal Auditor for Doha, Qatar.
- Prepare and administer an annual audit plan.
- Maintain a comprehensive system for recording all audit plans, work papers, finding, reports and follow-up audits.
- Plan, conduct and supervise audits of business processes with regards to assess controls, operational efficiencies and compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations.
- Insure the timely and accurate completion of the audit plan.
- Conduct audit exit meetings. Draft and issue audit deliverables.
- Review audit work assigned to staff for completion and accuracy.
- Conduct special audits as require by management and issue results.
- Review and recommend revisions and/or additions to policies and procedures in order to improve operations as well as internal controls.
- Perform analysis or conduct projects as requested by the management.
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting.
- Previous experience in Internal Audit.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Should have expert knowledge of Auditing Standards, IFRS and regulations and compliance matters.
- Should be a self-starter and add value to the business.