Looking for a Safety Coordinator for Doha, Qatar.
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives.
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation.
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.).
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment).
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
- Submit reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to Manager.
- Bachelor degree in related discipline.
- NEBOSH Certified or similar.
- Three to six years experience in health and safety fields.
- Organized and systematic.
- Demonstrates proactive attitude and a good team leader and player.