Looking for a Warehouse Associate for Doha, Qatar.
- Receiving, moving and storing incoming goods after clearing or local direct purchase.
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and acceptable quality (lot and expiry) as per supplier documents and against the internal Quality Inspection Form.
- Reporting the status to the concerned coordinator.
- Sorting and storing the goods in designated areas (racks, shelves or bins) according to predetermined sequence with FIFO/FEFO method according to the advice of Warehouse Coordinator.
- Preparing goods for delivery as per the Delivery order.
- Loading and offloading the shipment with drivers and driver assistants.
- Assisting in the counting of physical inventory.
- Prepare the custom kits and labelling.
- Filing all supporting documents.
- Physical checking of the stock expiry.
- Accurately updating all data into the computer and manual recording systems.
- High school Diploma.
- Previous experience in the same field.
- Documentation Skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Focused and results-oriented.