Looking for a Warehouse supervisor for Al-Wakrah, Qatar.
- Monitor daily warehouse activities, staff attendance, conduct stock take and manage inventory level and accuracy.
- Effectively maintain the warehouse facilities and ensure safe work environment.
- Coordinate with Manager regarding determining storage space requirements, optimum stock quantities and resolving issues.
- Responsible for the accurate issues and receipts of stock.
- Ensure that all movement of product / material is through the company system.
- Ensure safety to reduce damages.
- Coordinate with customers regarding delivery of product.
- Instruct and direct storekeepers to issue goods as per the requirement.
- Prepare report as and when instructed about stock balances, movement of items, production expiry dates.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field from a reputable university.
- Previous experience as Warehouse supervisor.
- Computer literate.
- High communication skills.